Wednesday, October 7, 2026

 It's three three three a m

It was a minute ago.

I wonder what i will do today.

Probably nothing. 

Drink coffee

I probably caught my mother's sickness

I gotta help my brother repair a south austin fence Thursday

An hvac guy, the Coolest, his hot wife, two lil kids

Fun tree

I like life.


My mother and i get vaccines Friday. 


I love jen. I do not know what Belief is or means


I want to fuck asia really badly


I want to donate sperm


And more plasma


It's fun.


Okay. Why so many double spaces ?

Monday we will drive to San Angelo so i can get arrested again. Somehow I missed a court date in 2023. I think this will cost us a lot 

I don't really care

Some people have too much money

And we know some of them pretty well

I'm gonna buy 6 mega millions on Thursday. 

Life is like a game.

I will eat cereal, maybe today


I wonder who i will watch on YouTube 

I'll die slowly

I'll get the hang

The moon rise

The fish life sandwich

We will go to days


Good bye for now


Love u >3



P s

Hey

Who is she


A good place

Place that    Feels good   To be    


What will happen to us ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 It's three three three a m It was a minute ago. I wonder what i will do today. Probably nothing.  Drink coffee I probably caught my mot...