Tuesday, October 6, 2026

 


A Blog of a Gregory W



October 05, 2026

 I must write something. 


This is that


Thing.


I got home like 30 minutes ago. 


I grew up here and my mom lives here.


I worked with my brother Tim today. Putting a new door on a bathroom. Far away ranch ...


I am having a glass of Chianti


And fish broccoli rice


I am toast.




I didn't sleep enough. I'll watch youtube in bed.


Watching derry girls now


I'll put on an Aztec facial for the first time in a bit


Brush my teeth


I hope to have cool memorable dreams tonight. 




Now i write some thing


Drinking more wine.


You drove to Port Sab


The moon bled a drug feast


I dragged her bodies thru mud and burger bits and fish and oceans and


Telephone pole Writing




I drew a blank on my forest children


They swat a blue that blew windy hairs sexy yellow fat hens with harkness and angel Brains


 drunk father cant listen




All true


Character 


Assassination 


Blood shot


Freeing foreign word




Money looks Hot


Car hoops jump dumps


I look like hairy venus


I love your tired feelings


Happy utopia and sex with night flavor of dying high born grope blank skeins of cotton deal with pasta crying open monkey brain weeping Jesus dream nightly morning time marriages


I corrrect the booklets


Boolean operators


Hug the Santa fountain


Dress lightly.




Good night


Good god day too


Love u


Asia


White night


Lean on wall and other people




Bye






Hi. It is 6 20 one morning. 


The next 1


I will take a walk a minute 


I love all the clouds 


A school bus went by




It is dark


I think of jen a lot


I need to write something else 




I just came on myself to sophierain


I said I'm finally done. No more porn




I will finish john wilson on office hours live




Something else reminds me of the beach


Where can i go


How long will i be dead




I love you


Like lightning in a dry land


Open books




Music muscles




Diet dad


Free projects


Life immemorial 




I can lift up


Time wait now




See you soon


Talk with us


Then




 - gregory douglas wredberg 




After


And


Before 


God


Which better is Word


?









Comments


Popular posts from this blog

March 11, 2026

 Wow , I am going to spend two nights at tim's tomorrow and tonight , it's allright It's hard for me to believe how depressed and\or Lestragic --lethargic, apathetic i have been ... just sad maybe, because I haven't been working and I have been taking a lot of Drugs and alcohol and feeling bad , like tired. But mostly, just like, not much will to live or to live ... Well . I was wondering how bad i could get ... if I would actually be suicidal or catatonic maybe I eat badly , almost always , i seem like i don't care .. i don't know, at this moment. It is 5 13 friday march 13. I woke too early, took too many anti anxiety pills . O well, i wonder what today will be ? " ] But don't worry about it We all are saved , somehow We do things , or we don't Nice to have work tomorrow Tim will drive It is easy for me Maybe i finally kinda understand why some peop...

Read more

March 29, 2026

How many people are you? Do you have time for skaters ? Is electric elastic the make of art in time being human begun astronomy ? I am happy be Cuz l want to see God For 5or 7 minitS You love my huge hug No one knows your Feet being vested - almost 4 got Everything is full of meaning . . . . Demand the soul On the song Demand of the Soul Yellow bell pepper , green , bell pepper , white onion , oil Mixed with brownie baking Smell At the Same Time I don't understand I Have four daughters ... Everyone is perfect if they want to be . something autobiographical ? Do you think this is a good band name ? The Shining Examples

Read more

C, B

June 10, 2025

 https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxZmrcwKoysw0SeA-ZTXved18I9WQo_OPq?si=IMmYTSBTq7QmDorL Bren da Chris topher , leg arm examination https://youtu.be/VcCAHbiEcZo?si=ShedAa3ibgwu6Rmh 8:38 Assessment of Shoulder Instability Apprehension and Relocation Test " hopefully reassure the patient, And the Pain goes away . " The End

Read more

 Powered by Blogger

Theme images by chuwy


Gregory W

Hello and Welcome. We hope all People will be eternally Loved. I thank You and especially you.

Visit profile

Archive

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

  A Blog of a Gregory W October 05, 2026  I must write something.  This is that Thing. I got home like 30 minutes ago.  I grew up here and m...