Monday, September 7, 2026

john 1:1

       Sircular    Degeneration

Sire a liar, play the strings, 7 generations


I just watched the first half of this, https://nudeleted.com/videos/295/the-keynote-speaker-stips-starts-when-the-going-gets-good/

That is a link to a video called The keynote speaker stips (starts when the going gets good...) | Nude Video on YouTub

They misspelled strips. That was performance artist Andrea Fraser ..

I will not watch the rest, when she gets nude. I want to. Maybe a lot later on. It was pretty good i guess . (:

I want to read our lady of the highway in one day. That book is awesome.


I took 2 sleeping pills then 2 Benadryl.


I went to bed early. That was almost 2 hours ago.


I want to read a volume of one piece every week.


I have plans. I do not know them

I do not often realise

I have real eyez


My bottomless is top heavy


I do not know why i mean     ....


My mother just went to bed after watching some US open


I will live in China

God is an Angel

I will learn the Mysteries


I will let God.


Bye for now.


I love them.



I work from 10 to 2 45 tomorrow

I love You

Good bye

Talk with You next Time





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jumble