Saturday, September 28, 2024

 Planning, organizing, reading, learning facts and skills, being helpful and practical and productive and healthy


Duff the Psych,

I heard a hardcore self help podcast in the middle of the night.

 I learned of dave burns and i used the feeling great app, talked to the chatbot.


Of course I should read good books. 


I often feel like more than person. And like I am nothing, like I do not really exist 

I think I am stupid for hating myself 


Maybe I eat potatoes 

Maybe the sun dries up


I will die in the years

No one can be alone


We all live a little.

I must take more control

I must make a conscious choice.


That's it for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...