Saturday, September 14, 2024

Going Home after 2 Weeks in Greece with My Mom

 This is the real journal. 

My mom sits to my right across the aisle, flying from Heathrow to DFW, watching the end of Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire. We guess she fell asleep last time she watched it on an airplane. Maybe she just forgot. 


I am feeling a bit crazy and extremely wistful and melancholic.


I drank Sauvignon Blanc and black tea with milk.


The are tears in my eyes. I love writing more than most things. I love actions more than objects, and more than words. But I love words so much, it's too difficult for me to comprehend. 


God and Word and Flesh 

Body in mind in soul


In God.



Three in One


All R 1


I want to fly. Like a bird.

Far away


I love clouds more than most things.


I want to fuck my lovely wife.


I want to date a young woman who attends St. Elias.


This is good enough. 


Now you know.


Bye for now.


Live, Love, 

    Gregory douglas wredberg 

...

.


Footnote


I want to add quiet shore and that Vedic hymn metal band song to my funeral Playlist. 


My nose is runny.


Drive away dolls is pretty fun.


I bet I could live in economy class forever. With Food and nice bathrooms. 


Later homies.


--


11, 9, 2024


We're in Greece at a big resort, a lot of wood and water. I see I missed a call from Jen. By a pool or waterslide I see her. She's surprising me. I don't know how she found me. She brought her mom. Mine and my brothers are there, meeting her. She seems really happy. I'm afraid she'll tell them she's a cuddle therapist. I told them she's a massage therapist. She's going to use salt water pools here as therapy with her clients.


That's all.

- .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...