Tuesday, November 21, 2023

 I shared yo la tengo's  I'll Be Around music video on my facebook page. 

The song and the video are so beautiful, the words. I just discovered Stephen ogg from Instagram. He commented on a photo of lights. Poxleitner. He seems a little crazy but also famous and interesting. Obscure-y. And I can relate to him a little bit.

I went to bed before eight p m. I started making breakfast before four a m.

I have a legal hearing over the telephone at 9. I'm a little nervous I don't really care.

I am excited about not being able to drive and getting rides [ rights] from my family.

I  also started drinking some coffee a bit ago, that I made a couple days ago. It was in the fridge. I'm worried that it will make me feel sick, just the caffeine and need of sleep.


And Food



So anyway I think that might be all

It



I'll Be Around reminds me of Free Translator by The Books 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...