Friday, February 23, 2024

Journal and Confession 1

Hello, I am 34 years old. I am in my mom's house again, lying on my bed. I need to fix my mind totally. I need to change, so that I can live a somewhat real life.

I get really anxious about my friendships and my everyday obligations. 

I need to take better care of myself. I will dissolve into an abyss of oblivion and be nothing to anyone.

Maybe, everyone needs everyone ;   and we can live and work and play Together. And things can always get better.

I want to try to connect every person :: living, dead and those who follow us.



So that is what I am. 

My mom is making Chicken and dumplings.

 I really want to help her, because I like to eat it.

 It is nice. And memories are good.


I'll talk to you soon ; I hope to hear - love - you

Of You



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...