Sunday, September 29, 2024

 I choose not to think. I am absent from reality. But the times of physical life remind me. You feel my hurtful taking. I fear my meaningless deaths. I remind anyone or even everyone of the sock hiding on a human face

To live in seconds, so therefore you think of a space for reality to sit and take all of us for gossip in the Right ear..

His only son, raped like killing waterfalls 

I urge manufacturing to engineer facsimiles of great science-wheel works

I know what it dunks

Logically thinking then is trying confusion

Take a shoe, see the best option 

From a to b to 1 to final 2

I excise frost

Noun at a simple mechanism dusts the possible for what Why?


Here, that is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...