Friday, August 9, 2024

Hey

Three people just cleaned my apartment. They are in here, wrapping up. I am seated on the left side of the sofa. 

It feels and looks good. It smells strongly, like cleaners. I recommend Purple Fig, good and expensive. 

And now,

They left almost an hour ago. 

" in a hurricane  ..."

When they were here I went and bought a bota mini cab sav.

I am waiting to go donate plasma.

I really want J to reply and tell me if she wants to come to my apartment today.


It feels like magic. I am like a floating thing on a huge river of goodness and a very possible future....


Tim is taking monday and tuesday to spend the last day of summer with the kids and take them to the 1st day of school.

So what am I going to do with these four days?

After plasma I am going to take 10 mg of thc.



Everything will be like a tree that is half alive.

I can be a good movie.

I am unbelievably horny....


So I am on the internet and I am lying in my bed...

But,

That is late.


Sorry that I am so.

Mysterious. Indirect.


The sunlight takes all of our times and turns them into golden spheres that flow down our g.i. tracts and explode in our minds eyeballs

. . . .


Olives and dust

Dry lands

Super Hopefull humans

Lil societies 


Crumbs of Mouth

Corners on doctor joints 

Stucco blood ridges and her and them dance reciting cooler

Personal history books learning 

Gift from Beyound

.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...