Friday, August 9, 2024

 It's been too long since I prayed. J is on her way to my place. She's getting food for herself. I wonder if she'll spend the night. That excites me a lot. I ate ten mg of thc a few hours ago. I got sleepy. I ate almonds. I drank a little red wine. I lay on my bed listening to ASMR. sleepwithme is playing. 


There's something wrong with J's apartment. She said my AC is probably better than her friend's, where she was.


I took 5 more mg. Maybe I will fall asleep on her. I want to tell her I'm sleepy and that I think I could fall asleep on her. That means physically on her and like on her, as in Don't die on me.




Anyway. I want food. I stress out about having this different intimate relationship. It's almost like we're halfway to boyfriend, girlfriend. 


If she weren't coming over, I would have eaten the rest of the Mac and Cheese. I will when she goes.


I am really curious. What will we do? How long will she stay?


Weird timing and everything 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...