Wednesday, August 7, 2024

This is my journal.

I am just waiting


^ that was this morning. It is 20:18. The sun just set. 

I heard some of Carlos Garrido's Marxist lecture in the past hour.

I scheduled a text to Aaron in 5 minutes: So much important history in the lecture &)

Du Bois is one of the best people. 

I am touching myself. I ate 2 thc gummies. 


I don't know what to do. 

I want to watch Trust then Ned Rifle. 


I can believe. 

I am in awe. 


I do not know if I want to sleep. 

I am paying people about 360 dollars to clean my apartment. 

I want to keep it clean.


Time is so weird 


I am unsure if people can ever Die.

Of course, people leave each other's lives. 

At some point, we speak with and sense another person for the last time. 

A human body passes on. The atoms and cells become dirt and stuff.


Kiss.

In my mind, I have a plan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...