Monday, August 12, 2024

 I have so much shit inside me. 

I have to figure out something. I have to fix myself, to just continue in a somewhat decent life trajectory.

I ate too much candy.

I think to make my entire life good, I have to be mostly good for another twenty or more years. It depends how long I live.

I am so confused, obviously.

I was gonna take more THC tonight, and I guess I will. And I might pass out and sleep for a while. I wanna have some nice dreams.


I am so silly. I took a nice walk in mabel davis.


Jen came over Friday night. It was weird. She was too tired , and nervous to sleep at my apartment.


But we texted some more, and it feels good.


I just do not know what I should do.


I need to read to have a decent life.


I need to be a decent version of myself.


I need to be God's friend.

This is my purpose for being.

This is the meaning of Me.

The pose of my being



Prose Poet


I'm glad i'm going to mom's house tomorrow.

I made myself a little too crazy.

My apartment is weird.

My life is weird.


I can show you some things.

And I can be some people who will be the better future. ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...