Tuesday, August 13, 2024

 The next day is now,

I cried writing Yesterday, 

I am so stressed

I Only need to tell Truth...


From yesterday:

 I am a bit fucked. I feel bad. Aaron asked for the Process transcript, but I didn't do it. I paid a company over a thousand dollars to transcribe. There are some problems with the pdf. It is more complicated than it should be

I cannot explain it well.

I am worried. I scheduled a text to Aaron about waiting for an email from James Duffy. I did ask James for the file.

I am a freak out. 

I am overwhelmed, by practically nothing. 


Maybe I want to be nothing.

Just the usual, I want to give up. I want death.

I want to relax. 

I am normal.

I don't want to live or die.

Do I want anything?

Wanting never matters.

I could live in a hospital for a while.

Who will matter?

Everyone has value and potential. 

We must save Everyone. 

We must be what we actually are,

Actualise ourselves 

I think I can explain this

Understand this,

We are Benevolent consciousness 

To exist, we work together toward The Good, or the better 

We Are meaning.

I must try to be Everyone all the time


Well, then.

I will text this to Aaron also,

    Dormition of the Theotokos. I hope to go to that service, and someday soon, observe all the dates, be practicing [: 


Bye.

I just Love you.



Just working with tim at josh's 

The end



Just going to bed, watching women, and asmr


Just let me...

I don't know, 

I know I will never

I am the sun

Sit on the bum's bum

The End is One.



. . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...