Saturday, July 27, 2024

I just wrote this on my Prayer post.

:

 27, 7, 2024


20:12




Oh my God, I love her so much, it feels like my body isn't even mine anymore. 


What is it?




She is


So beautiful, It is difficult to believe I get to get so close to her.




Oh Jesus, What do we do with ourselves question mark






Thanks for giving me way more than I can ever understand


!




It Is Good




YOU Are All Good....








Of course, I refer to Jae... or Jen.




Check the other journals. I guess [:




I just do not know what I really Feel or Am



Jen cuddled with me this evening for 2 hours.

I felt we had a spiritual connection.

That sounds so cliché. 


We just had really pleasurable times and good conversation.


She excites me...

I still plan to go see Billy for 2 hours. Maybe in the next few weeks.


I broke my streak of not ejaculating.

But I just wonder if Billy and I can have really fulfilling sex.


I just seem so fucked up


You know what I mean I guess.


I guess , well , we'll all figure it out . . .


Just feels freaking crazy.

I am getting ready to spend the week at mom's working at josh's house.


Things feel so unreal. so strange.

I just want some help, just to get through the day...


Gosh , it just feels so good, I cannot explain.


But you know specifically , in my life choices...

I just seem like things are Almost Perfect , but in the weirdest way....


I hope this gets through somehow to someone....


Hah this is quite dramatic I guess.


I took 10 mg of THC.  Pineapple express.

Si I'll probably wanna go to sleep in a minute.


Feel like I should eat something


I am really excited about life and the future


People are the best


And the trinity is even better


Amen. thank you all




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...