Thursday, August 15, 2024

     I'm so excited. 

Aaron, I don't care what you think or do.

I don't matter.

As long as I'm not bad, I can do anything 

Nothing that anyone thinks or does matters to me. 


          I.

     I took a generic nighttime cold flu pill.

I took another one.

I will get fucked up.

It is fun.


Just pretend I am good.

Just let me have ten to twenty milligrams of t h c.


We, all of us matter to All of Us 


. The End




Hour later,


I just took two more pills.


I am gonna die in my sleep.


I am gonna be online




I am going to pass out like a lightning bolt on the setting summer sun.




Jen and I are Together 


The stars are here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...