Sunday, June 30, 2024

 

I do not know if I trust myself to be sane.


I could save a saber.


Like most of us, not sufficiently interesting. 


I am sleepy, because I keep doing this and I was just watching this a bit:


 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzTtRF8xLks&t=191s




The End


Because I gotta be wellrested for Tim tomorrow. We gotta finish that deck, because it will be better for whoever lives or go to that house, where Gary lives.


People can use. People can live well.


I can change.


I want to help everyone and God.




Mama had a recall




We watched Shirley Valentine this morning. It's really good.


I should check out In the Mouth of Madness.




I should read Our Lady of the Highway. 






Bye for real for now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...