Sunday, June 30, 2024

Blissful

 I saw a young attractive woman walking a whiteblack dog of medium build. I was planning on turning around, honest. I looked across the street at her. I walked into the park, feeling blissful and lucky. I anguished myself. The sunshine was hot on my back. I was proud and walked my walk. I worried what to say and if I should say it... if she caught up with me, overtook me.


Who's your favourite director? Or writer. The first name to come to your mind.


I turned again. We passed on each other's lefts. She wore earbuds and nobra.

I wore a God Jesus engrish.com shirt.

I had watched 40 minutes of Trust and was high in delta-9.


Time was there. I am even even higher now.


Naked in my apartment: I peed. I thought.

How can I function?

I may be in a bad way.

I do okay.

Some times



My text to Aaron, scheduled for next Wednesday:


I can't believe how good Trust is. I wish I could live in Hal's dream realities. The films remind me a bit of Jarmusch's and Aki's. Maybe i said that Saturday. How are y'all?



I think Hal Hartley is a genius, a poet. His dialogue is philosophical poetry or is it poetic philosophy?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...