Thursday, May 16, 2024

 I need to write a journal entry and this is it.

I don't mean to sound schizophrenic, but maybe I am.

[ This is what the phone microphone, heard me say: I don't mean the songs gets a front neck but maybe I am.]


I've had a lot of red wine in the past few hours.

I feel that God is angry with me.

I am myself.

There is too much to understand, and I feel like a Little Rock about the size of half of my fist covered with some algaes and micro organisms sinking from the surface of the small river to the shallow bed....

I have watched a couple episodes of twin peaks.


I am so relieved that mom is going to babysit tim's kids.


We worked about six hours today.

I really do not know anything.



There are so many things I want to think And to be



I eat more. I forgot about the phried shrimp in my freezer. 

In the end I only need the hope love Trinity 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...