Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Hello, this is a personal vlog, I just ran into a spider web. It's okay. I barely felt it.

... Anyway, a diary or journal entry. I don't know what to say, Gosh.

I didn't notice how loud the highway was. The bird's pretty loud. I like the bird, and the highway's kinda nice and cool.

Sorry, Hank. Sorry about Hank.

I really don't know what to do or say. I dunno what I want, dunno what I should do.

I dunno if the word should should exist. I don't even know if I don't know.

No, I dunno if I'm just saying that I don't know.

And I don't know why I am doing any of this.

Maybe I do. It's pretty cold. I'm just wearing my mom's sweater.

I wanna take a long walk. I'm gonna go back. I don't wanna carry my phone.

I don't know how long I'm gonna walk. I just want to take a different walk. I wanna walk down every street in Sanders Estates. 

This is really nice. It feels like a scene from a movie, just this misty morning. It's like the middle of spring time.

I had a lot of energy, because I slept deeply and had some vivid and intense dreams. I guess my mom will get up. I heard her cough from her bed. Probably be another hour. It's like 6 a.m. I'm just gonna stay at her house until I get my hair done tomorrow afternoon.

I really want to say some thing to make my self worth something, to make this video and our time...

What is our time worth? What is worth our time?

I guess that's it. I didn't really say anything, but 

I'm going to protest injustice. I'm going to live in truth and justice.

I'm going to bend History. I'm going to become a path, a tunnel, an arc made of human consciousness and consciously create a reality of peace and well-being and welfare

And hope and honesty.

That's how. Goodbye. We love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...