Tuesday, May 28, 2024

  Is it weird to still be alive?


Here is a photograph



" Cloning

SciShow Tangents Podcast 




I want to live until life is no more of a good thing. 


I drank a bota box mini pinot noir


There is a fish filay, cod in everything seasoning.


And seven or more butterfly shrimp from Walmart


In my oven. I think I'll take them out in a few...


I hope you are okay


Now I am gone Again.



In case you are wondering what i've been doing.


I help him [Timothy] with random jobs around austin. I like Athena Montessori school a lot.


I was just watching consideruby on myfreecams


She is so cool and beautiful.....


I just been getting high on T.Hc gummies.


Watching a lot of you toob


 I just can't explain


.And I just don't know what I am or what I really do.




Also I donated plasma for about fifty dollars today after work.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...