Saturday, November 4, 2023

This Is So Important

I'm being serious. Everything is important to itself (and me). One may feel not important at times. All have intrinsic value. Each entity, particular ... theoretical etc., is self-fulfilled, self contained and whole.
Aaron once told me people aren't as tangible as we seem (sometimes to each other and ourselves.) Our souls and minds are connected to anything and everything. 
God's love is ever flowing, ever growing, not over time, but in every direction, without and within....

I just wanted to journal. There are 2 maids cleaning my apartment now. I'm sitting on the balcony chair. This phone I'm typing on is on a table.

Anna and I had phone sex , cellular audio lovemaking , two nights ago, November 2nd. It is probably the most bizarre thing I have experienced. It was fun and intense to say the least....

She texted the next morning saying she was way drunk. We had talked a lot about making love, or fucking etc. I was gonna go to her house after work , soon as was reasonable. She texted that she wasn't thinking rationally and that getting together now is not a good idea.
I replied that I understand and I really don't think rationally much ['either' was implied] .


She ended with keeping in touch and "take care".

I am a bit sad about it all. I ended, "we'll talk soon"

I sent her about 5 texts. Balmorhea music and others, the poem Yet Why Not. I got way too drunk. I still feel weak and hardly slept enough.

I am braving through the day and will go to sleep about 7, or sunset.

Or maybe I'll sleep after I eat my homemade mac and cheese. I'm boiling more mac now. It actually turned out real good ...

I dunno

I am gonna go 

I guess I'll watch something 

[: the end of now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...