Saturday, November 4, 2023

 After a few minutes, santa ana by sun kil moon is one of my favorite songs ever.


I drew a picture inspired by it.

It just feels good.

I am going to eat biscuits in a few minutes.


I wrote this on paper; you can see the photograph:


"

Saturday november 4th 2,023 a.d.

02:4ortysomething

                I am making frozen biscuits.

I am strange , in relation to People.

I must do these thing to be human to be myself.

How R U? I drank 2 much wine.

a few ago i put on a guided meditation on youtube. He is a british voice.

Sleep and lucid dreaming

How can we help ourselves? I do not know. I am lying in bed , semi colon ,  I am too crooked.

Why is Posture always seeming too difficult to me?

I put butter between the biscuits and the foil. They cook twenty five minutes. 

I hope to God I sleep and feel better.

I began drinking about one p.m. My forehead hurts . . . .

"


Santa Ana is a city in california I believe



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...