Monday, November 6, 2023

Plans for Today

Tim texted he has stomach problems and wants to take the day off.

This makes me extremely excited about my life.

It is 07:16 and I am making more coffee.

I used my first bag of awesome coffee club. Twas octavia.

Game day yesterday was pretty much okay.

I am going to HEB pretty soon.

I was going to buy everclear. I hope I don't.

I think about Anna getting drunk every day.

I started playing oregon trail and hunt for food this morning.

I went to bed about 18:00 or nineteen last night.
I had ated a weed gummy. 

Maybe I just want to finish that container of weed gummies instead of getting alcohol. Slash drunk...


I am going to order more coffee from awesome coffee club.

I was going to play two characters in eldritch horror. I don't really want to waste that much time though.

I was listening to 7 Psalms by Nick Cave.


I am going to text Anna tomorrow. I already scheduled it. I hope she lets me take her to texas coffee Works.


I really don't know what I will do today.

It feels a little weird. Or a lot.

I woke up early early.

My alarm is set for 05:fifty every day.

 
When i'm done with this coffee, I will go to H E Be.

It's difficult for me to believe how much I need this type of thought recording ,

Speaking into this microphone and seeing the words on this web page....

It makes me so blessful and emotional and terry eyed,

Sniffley.

I actually said blissful and teary.


I got to listen to more music.

I'm gonna text Alex seven Psalms Instrumental.

I am gonna play more games today, at least the backgammon.


The end I love you so much my mind is a beautiful banquet of dragons and fires, and he mcglugman firefighter ; Gime all my love and I wannabe everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...