Sunday, December 18, 2022

 Let's just type my thoughts or something. This will be a diary journal entry of Good Enough to Know Older Greg Blog. Now it is 10:20 a.m. like the Spoon song. I wrote a haiku this morning about God with the line A spoon in the hand, and I have no idea why.

I want this to look neat and nice. I am eternally grateful for computers and internet. I drank vodka this morning. It is stupid, unhealthy. I feel anxious still. I turn 33 years old today. Life is really funny, except I feel guilty for not saving lives and curing diseases or what not.

My mother bought 5 tickets to Avatar: Way of Water. I do not care at all, but it should be nice and easy. I have a little insomnia. I am addicted to ASMR and mfc. I think I will order hummus and veggies at Alamo. I look forward to their buttery popcorn.

Kit wants to buy me Magic cards for my birthday. It is a dungeon deck. Everything is just okay. I walked in Mabel Davis just after Sunrise, feeling very beautiful.

I wrote a greeting card to Aaron and Andee. I asked mom to bring me a stamp. 

This will be the end. I need to practice good posture {: i love you too much....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...