Monday, December 26, 2022

 Woman - Angel Olsen is on. I was just watching mfc.com, Emma Clarc, and Willie Jack was thro Angel is great, so many good songs.

Everyone is great....

I had lots of wine and cognac this morning... I am always getting more weird.

Got drunk last night, crashed around 9 or ten, woke at 3 and stayed wake awhile. P Myself, you know what I mean....

Ha, wino strut by bill b,aired is on. I was thinking of getting wine a walmart in a few. I want to drive, so I must wait till I'm legal or close.

I feel so tired. I slept a little more, maybe less than an hour. Sunrise was lovely.

Jesus, she's the one by beta band.

....

Krissyjae from cuddlist texted me 30 minutes ago and I asked if I can get back to her for February.

I don't have money to give.

My credit card is a godsend. I'm gonna charge my rent.

I left my cell charger at my mom's, so I'll get a backup at walmart...

I don't know, do not know.

Some other things I need or nor vaunt to do....

The End



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...