Saturday, October 15, 2022

 It' going a little weird. It's hard not - I'm starting to cry, because I'm telling the truth. It's just really hard. I'm watching Tenacious D on Tim Heidecker's podcast. My sinuses started to tingle really hard, and I had to squint, eyes filled with tears. [Jack Black talks.] This is entertainment.

Anyway, we drove back from South Padre Island 3 days ago on Wednesday. It's Saturday afternoon. My mom went to a garage sale and to watch a football game I think. I don't know why she wanted to do that, but - something to connect with people, society, some kind of maybe culture, and just 'get outside of her own self for a little bit.'

I went to work on Wednesday, but I went in the building and decided not to go to my work place. I was drinking some white wine for some reason. I realised we had white wine from Patrick's and Bridgit's wedding Saturday, and I put white wine in my to-go cup, and I drank it on the way work. I realised - I feel like, I don't really know why I drink alcohol, but it seemed like it's hard to go to work, so I might drink wine to make it easier to go to work. I don't feel, my body is more comfortable, and I can just go and talk to people at work and do the job, but I realised on the way to work, even though it seems like drinking alcohol will make my job easier, it actually just makes it a lot harder to actually go to work. I just start thinking, why would I do this when I can just not? I can just turn my car around and go back home or something. I didn't sleep enough I guess. I can just go back to bed. I think this is just an eternal problem. [laughs]

So that's what I did, and then I sent my old manager an email, because I didn't have any other contacts at work. I asked her if I could get my new manager's email, but she just forwarded my email to my new manager. I still haven't contacted them. So the next 2 days I just skipped work and drove around. I bought a bottle of rhum and drank way too much, was really tired driving home. Yeah, I guess I was drunk. So I quit my job and have to tell my mom, because I don't wanna keep pretending to go. Last night I didn't drink, but I thought I was gonna go donate plasma for $40 or whatever. There's a bonus: they give 80 people $2,500. That's over 2 months of rent. I'm pretty scared to tell my mom. I'm supposed to go back to work Tuesday. Well, I think I've already been fired, because I just haven't - I guess I notified them on Wednesday that I wasn't coming in, but then I just skipped 2 days in a row. 

On Thursday I stayed in Bastrop and saw The Woman King at the movie theater. It was like $10. It was basically what you'd expect, just kinda boring, so straightforward. The 2nd-in-command general lady, she was really cool looking. She got shot in the back. She's really pretty. I wanna find out what her name is.

I gotta watch something else on Youtube now. Anyway, so Tuesday I'm going to get a haircut, hairtrim at Leeann's place. My mom's going too, just to talk to Leeann about her hair. 

It's pretty interesting.

Let's turn my face around. I think instead of going to work Tuesday, I'm gonna tell my mom I was offered a job, because I emailed Green Gate Farms and they asked about being a field hand for 5 hours in the morning, 8:30 to 1:30. I just wanna try that. I kinda wish I hadn't quit my job. I was thinking if I could just make $4,000 dollars, working up until I move into my new apartment. Because I need money to pay the rent, but I also think, I don't know, I can just not pay rent. I don't really care if - cause I can just move back into my mom's house whenever I want. I don't have to do anything. I mean, they can send me to hospital or a homeless shelter. I don't really care. I can sleep outside. I can like pretend I'm dying and get covered by ants and crickets and grasshoppers and coyotes and deer: whitetail deer crawling over my body out in the wilderness, in the scrubland, in the brush, in the bush. And they lick my lips, and I just like turn into a liquid and soak into the dry clay earth, sandy grit in between my teeth. The sun just turns into a boy stabbing my brain, and he goes into the land where I turn into a princess, and the bubbles of gum, blue gum huge bubbles, pop out of my esophagus, and I become a cloud of lumpy space princess. And Princess Rainicorn. I just turn into a starstream of nebulae, and I forget to skin the cat and breathe the rice paddy.

Um, goodnight, I'll talk to you soon, love you.

Goodnight, I'll be everything, and I'll be everyone, night night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...