Wednesday, September 28, 2022

  Hello I am naked naked and pacing around my house my house my mom went to have an iron infusion because she was a nemic and nemic I was talking but the voice to text feature didn't work I said maybe it's not that good or maybe my voice is not good and and I am oh I drank a lot of Cabernet silver and yellow Renee Silva yawn and Wow this is where it's are kind of crazy anyway my supervisor provider has not been in the office Monday or Tuesday yes today was kind of stressful because well because I was really tired at work and decided to leave early and I left a note for the supervisor lady person kind of tired because i drank so much And I just got in the hot tub and my hair is wet and dripping down my back and I've been watching 2 guys talking about lettuce and it's Really fun and nice android laxing Sandra lackson I've got a couple of hours I guess before before getting ready to go to work the work I'm kind of nervous that's my supervisor is going to be there today but I want her to take off more time and I really hope that the government shuts down before they approve the budget and I just don't want to do anything mostly and Maybe I just want to finish transcribing Process

 introducing themselves to young Christian minders 

Yes that's really good and I feel really bad about not doing that. And A. N. D. i was thinking about how much I love Andee and and I want I was recently thinking that I really want someone to die I mean someone I know someone close to me to die so that's I can just so that I can just think about that and not other things that are more difficult to think about so that I have an excuse to Not do things and not think about things I think it would make my life better I think I want anyone I know to die except accept Andee and and Or I want there to be a huge disaster a tragedy something like that like an airplane to fly into the building  or things like that so I don't go to work anymore I'm touching my penis right now I'm just gonna finish the latest episode of episode of 2 guys talking about let us know and I guess that solar I guess that's all there is I've got some other things to do so I might do those things or I'll just wait and see what happens


 and maybe everything we'll be what it is bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...