Tuesday, April 19, 2022

 Hello, how you been?

I been okay. Great Britain was fun. Now playing is Full Fading - Zammuto. It is buffering a lot, so I only hear it a bit at a time. It is really beautiful; it sounds kinda like death. [: I am looking forward to seeing Aaron and Andee again soon. I want to text them asking when I can visit. As usual I am too nervous about disappointing them.

My mom went to the dentist and walgreens. In this situation I have often drunk too much alcohol. I am abstaining, going sober, from our 1st day in America until thanksgiving, about 7 months or 222 days. I like it feels good. Then I plan to not drink in 2023.

I am more than halfway thru a strong cup of starbucks cocoa. It makes me a bit high. I thought of trying to get some cannabis edibles.

I made a kind of plan to go to vegas alone for my 33rd birthday, driving on the 16th and 17th, staying 2 nights, and trying to make love to a prostitute on my birthday. Maybe I will camp at Mount Charleston the first night.

I may need almost 1,000 dollars, maybe more than I'll have, maybe my family will fund me as a gift.

Gold by Kiara was playing, but not much, because the internex and computer are very slow, so I put on Essential Leonard Cohen; Suzanne's now. Nice. I wonder what all these songs are.......

And, ...

Easter with family was okay. I feel bad for kids most of the time. Maybe people under 30 or 25, depending on their situations, backgrounds, advantages, teachers, role models. Most of us should not exist; our parents made too many mistakes, but so did their parents. And so on.

We can do better for the future, and now, always.

I was vacuuming, not so well, and I was kind of annoyed, maybe with myself or the cosmos, the way things are and happen. I realised with a smiling delightful quiet feeling [maybe the 'bearable lightness of being' [every thing that is (being) is a 'being' ] ]

that most things are .... [hmm, hard to remember what I thought, something like] .... not how they should be, not the way we want them, not reasonable, or something {: ...

- "no thing is supposed to be one way or another, nothing needs or wants to work out. Everything is okay. Maybe. What ever (: - Of Course Anyway, "The only necessity is The Trinity."

... and even more things do not matter, probably mean nothing, and are not worth thinking about

Later, 

My friends

Love

Greg





I looked at Streets of New Capenna. I updated a few tappedout decks, got out and played my Ayula

 

Mom wants us to apply for IRS jobs. I guess I will search now





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...