Thursday, March 10, 2022

1:21, 13:21, 10-3-2022

 Hey, I wanted write a journal entry, an  I'll look you right in your eyes if you're looking at the camera. Anyway, my mom went to have lunch with her brother and her sister. Then she went to have a stress test at the doctor, which isn't till 3 pm and it's just after 1 pm. So hope she's okay, ya, of course, anyway. I of course, I drank some red wine and vodka, but I might drink some tomorrow on Friday, but I won't drink any Saturday or Sunday. And Monday we go to the U.K. for 30 days, whatever, it's just a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, travelling experience. Doesn't matter. Umm. But, uh, I was thinking that I wanted to go back to Canada, because I hate summer in texas with all the heat and the sweat and the bugs. Even tho, in the humid areas of Canada in the summer, there are mosquitos. And I wanted to say that it will be like life imitating art, because in 2015 or 2016 before I went to Canada for the first time, I recorded myself singing a song called Going Back to Canada. The song went : goin' back to Canada, Kill me a Woman, rararara. Somethin' like that, anyway, I was just as crazy back then, but i think i am a better person now. There's more context at this point.

I'm watching The Healing Word ASMR. Her name is Dee. And I like the words and the voice and the face, the eyeballs. Umm. I was gonna go buy a lottery ticket at the gas station closest to me , but our dog Hank went outside and he's just layin' down. Take a look. .. put the camera up here. o where is it? okay, ya there he is. Hard to see anything. Sorry bout that. Here is is.

Okay, here we go. Tha's good. 

Sure, Um, this the end. This is enough. I can't think of anything else. I'm done drinking alcohol. I set an alarm. And I'm done. I don't want it to look like I drank too much, because they can see the amount left in the bottles... Okay,

Goodnight

I Love You

Bye bye for ever

*fart sound*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...