Sunday, December 26, 2021

 I was drinking Svedka, listening to Oslo in the Summertime and thinking of a youtube video answering why Finland is the happiest country

about 77 seconds ago. [ i wrote this line before the first, so the amount of Time can be more true ]

The answer is its alcoholism, the video said. It's alcoholism.

Now playing is What Would I Want? Sky

I love it a lot.

Almost as much as Banshee Beat.

I am nervous to go talk with Aaron in about 3 hours, 4 p.m.

Andee, amazing... perfect and Stuff ... , thank You.


I began drinking eggnog [Greggnog ... greggnong]  with Lady Bligh Rhum before noon.

Then I had a moose glass of Chianti.

I been starting mtg Arena [ because Kit got me coupon for 3 packs for xmas.] and finishing a monowhite edh on tappedout.


Aaron told me a lot about The Wire

I bot them a Mary and Jesus wooden icon ornament

from macy's.

I wanted to find a pregnant Mary

I searched annunciation icon, but i don't really like the gabriel scene, it's all the same.


JD salinger . . . Beach Suicide

In the Hot Tub this morn, i longed to go to South padre island

Aaron's friendship feel like too much for me to handle.

too lazy, unhealthy always tired

i hope i don't go to work in two days. I am off the next two days. That is nice.

But I want a silent retreat for about 2 weeks.

Like Cohen on Baldy

oh man i should finish reading I'm Your Man.

And The History of Bones. I love the beginning. He is kinda all over the place.

It is very good.


Help Us

Thanks a Billion


- The Pure and the Damned - Iggy Pop, Oneohtrix Point Never -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...