Monday, December 27, 2021

This Is a Journal Diary

 I ahve drunk a lot.

Still.

I will stop on new year's day. The Champagne at midnight will be the last.

Until after I give blood on February 16th.

Aaron talks for paragraphs on one subject, with intelligence.

I can almost not finish one short sentence.

I need to read The History of Bones right now.

Tomorrow I take my car to the auto shop, Danny's Texas Pride. weird name.

Mom feels unwell.

We will have time.

I am listening to my spotify liked.

I played a lot of MTG Arena today.

o well.


I wanna get a 2022 calendar set up...

I gotta use my weekly planner again.

I want to take a bath soon.

We will bring Sofie to this house tomorrow after noon to spend the Night.

I wonder how that will go. 


We watched Wakefield and How to With John Wilson last night.

I went to bed before 8:30.


later

love you 

-grg




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...