Tuesday, December 28, 2021

 My mom seems to feel better today. I believe we will get sofie in 6 hours. I'll go to work at the giddings public library at 8:30 tomorrow. Mom may still be gone when I get home at 2:30. Maybe we will take a walk. I hope. We should. I need to tell her I booked a room at an extended stay in giddings, the Urban Inn....

28 nights, til February 1st. I am very excited, but the 1,700 dollars is a bit of problem, but I'll still have about 2,000. The money doesn't matter much to me, but I don't want anyone else to know, it seems embarrassing.

I love Nicole hartford. When the waether arrives I like to stare at her. I liked when she was hugely pregnant... 

Anyway...

I hate that my mom always has the TV on. I love to live alone. I will lose weight and read [ :


We will take my car to Firestone [ the new Brian the mechanic place 95 and 1441... Do nothing something Make Better improve proving purpose and worth, a lovable future, humans kind glowing futuristic verily humble meek solid eternal forgiving special and functional

benevolence

altruism

simple


Okay,

I had too much coffee. I will also drink less of it, and not every morning.

- the next month -

it is good

I will update you soon

later

love u,

greg.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...