Thursday, December 30, 2021

 I need to write. I am quite nervous about telling my mom that I am going to live at a hotel in a few days. I want to tell her in a few hours, on the way to see MacBeth at Alamo South Lamar. I hope she is okay with it. I don't want to tell her how much money it cost. I'll just tell her I still have 2,000 dollars.

I wonder how she will tell other family, like my brothers. Maybe I will tell some others. I don't want Aaron to know. I guess he would understand. It's not really rational.

We will leave for Austin in about 3 hours. I forgot I was going to eat the rest of the Christmas breakfast casserole. I'll do that in a minute, after this.

I love reading The History of Bones. I will finish it by January 18th. That is what I wrote in my reading log book. I need to tell Aaron I finished it and not be lying.

It'll be good. Not too difficult.

I do not know what I will do.

I look forward to shopping for only myself at Wal-Mart, Tuesday. I wrote a list.

I'll be frugal, rational and healthy.

Meditative.

Good bye for now.

Love,

greg





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...