Sunday, December 12, 2021

I want to quit my job at Giddings Public Library and Cultural Center.

I need to tell Jessi in January that I'll go to the U.K. in March, and I will come back to work after a month there, if I am allowed.

I want to try to get fired as soon as possible. I plan to be late every day. I was 7 minutes late Friday.

I will get an All or Nothing lottery ticket at Lakeline before work tomorrow. I won 10 dollars twice last week. I hope to be about 5 minutes late.

I hope to get 250,000 from one ticket. Then maybe I don't need any job that I don't want ever again in my life.

My life is so strange to me, the idea of it.

I regret some things involving friends of mine. And Leaving Canada.

The Future is so strange. But I seem okay. For something


I've drank gin.


I listen to Dexbonus twitch vod. And watch little


I want to do a bad job. It will be very uncomfortable when Jessi talks to me about being late or doing poorly at work.

I'd like to be in Las Vegas. A lone with a hotel room, random strangers, money, winning, weird feeelings and foods. Sleep, travel, wait, home, never, people, someone, there, hello, bye.

Anyway, talk to you later.

:Love, Gregory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...