Wednesday, July 28, 2021

this is like a journal entry so i repost it here

 

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Galveston Papers

              " She had that bird right here, but

she went out to dry it off . . . "


Sunday, ~7:30 p.m. 7-25-2021

Hej. It's Greg. I drank too much wine. I've been drinking

coconut water too, so I hope that helps. I like this Font. ... [my handwriting]

"Corridors of Time" is on now. I been listening to my Youtube

favourites. I'm in a hotel in Galveston. I should go to the

beach, now.    "Eternity" by Soundwalk + Patti Smith is on:

I just texted Aaron that another song [ https://youtu.be/JLGgP0tsb4I?t=919 ]

reminded me of this [ Eternity ], this morning.

I gotta go outside. I am dressed... I am embarrassed.

My fat body.

Maybe I should sleep. I must see the Moonrise.

(Night_. End Page end Me.

10:00 p.m. / Now is 752 p.m. l


                   a pair o' phrase(s)

Free.

Word.                    very weak . . . weak like the Sea.

okay, this is real this time. I meant to write 'real'

but it looks more like reel. I have been around

alotta fishin' --- Matagorda Galveston.

  I am too proud of my self. I dunno Why.

Some kinda Honesty... Kinda Hell, maybe.

I do . . not like myself. I Love Me, so

now    I write   and do not thinky

  my pen is Me, I am God for today

I Love evil People . . . .

(i've had some rum, Myer's dark)

Wow

Wau - so twoo , (truu)

God is Jesus.

I am Me. No one is Me.

I am all of Us. I love the Tired

Rich Poor [ pitch roar ] Hungry Stupid Unlovable.


O.K. now I am 4 real.

It's  12 noon therebouts . Monday

   J'ly 26th, 2 thousand twenty 1 a.d.

after death... not really. before death

really.

I just heard LeaMeam Ballllmm, by Sun

    Kilmoon. So CooL Dooodz.

Sorry i am drunk on rum. It's 12:01 (one)

I wish I would write Neatly. I go fast

to get more thots out ... faster, or

thots gets Lost. I sang myself a song on

a walk , home from a Liquor store.

I Love everyone. Leave me alone Please.

I know everything - WhAt's that?

Who'm I? I die to drive to A Light House.

                    Good nite.  i t s  12:04 p.m.


I'll go to The Strand soon

I am on vacation in Galveston

{ Gal , vest on ! (put a vest on, it is chilly round these here waters... mhmmm... }

I'LL Go

Green Arrow

by Yo (jo) La TenGo.

So silly. I do not know.

     I'll do better    fo' you and us.

and them ( they are we ) I'm so inclusive and

happy , happy-making , Perso-Pleasant

Make all Good choices

Never Die , but

Be alive.        Okay now.   Bye ____

















GOD'LL LOV-

E ALL OF US.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...