Sunday, June 13, 2021

 Wow, it's been a while. I'm not sure when to use "awhile"

I've worked at bastrop public library for a lmost 2 months.

I'm just gonna type about a sentence per line. It's easier for me to read.

About a week a go I typed a sort of journal entry on ' maybe something '.

It started with the Howard Schubiner youtube talk.

Heather massaged me yesterday at Massage Revelation.

It was a little painful and uncomfortable. My left scalene was very tight. She pressed a hard knot.

It kinda sucks and is scary. I wondered if she would find cancer, which would not bother me much

I could get out of anything i don't care about . . . i don't know, sorry.

It went okay. Heather said i should get a tempurpedic pillow.

I spent a couple hours with aaron. It was difficult of course. I wanted to leave.

I went to see andee at the farmers market. Just a couple minutes. I bought pan sausage from her. It was nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...