Sunday, March 28, 2021

 How are you? I'm listening to Banga by Patti Smith, Maria is on now. I heard Nine, Constantine's Dream and Amerigo driving after volunteering at Bastrop Public Library for an hour. I was killing time, but it was very good listening to Patti . . . .

I bought 3 lottery tickets for $6 and lost. I guess not winning is losing. I'm drinking gin and tonic. I drank about a mug of wine around 1 / 13:00 . I feel okay. Maria is really nice. Patti is probably better than Zappa and Cohen.

She is in top my 25 favourite people.

My mom and I gardened today, planted vegetables. It's nice....

I feel a kind of nostalgia. It's like summer and childhood.

Green, television, fast lazy days, the 1990s . . . i dunno

Aaron and I have been texting a little. I haven't seen Andee in over a month. I hope we meet soon.

The washing machine is very loud. It's quieting, now.

Almost done

I think we are going to eat Sonic in about an hour, about 6 / 18.

It's too bad I'm going back to the I.R.S. tomorrow. I will buy 5 Texas Two Steps for $5 tomorrow.

I am excited about the Oscars. I wonder if Pat and Bridge will come to watch. I want to finish my ballot. I want to bet $20 that I get the most correct. I wonder if Heidecker will do an Oscar special.

How should I end this?


The End

I love you

be later





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...