Monday, February 8, 2021

 Hwy... i mean hey

I;m listeining to a cover of Property on tim heidecker's office hours birthday episode. all is weird

i've had gin and vodka and white russian these past few hours

mom is watching the local news

we may get more frozen precipitation

i love cold and clouds


i want to appreciate Judee Sill.

I listened to The Kiss, because Michael Penn said to. Frst i listened to No Myth. I sounds familiar

They're pretty good.

I want to listen to a bbc radio doc of Judee. I want to know how she died, an lived

judee is like Andee

i'll be fine

we are about to finish the roast beast

pot roasted

meat beef

meant

sorry

i am loose

i am forry

i don't know what forry means

listening to heidecker's dad and vic's


Hank is so annoying.

i want a different life

hah  {:

we'll watch China Beach and maybe Northern Exposure, both very nice to me

okay, i'll sleep and internet videos and my body

sleeping and dying

and freeing and at home

and hoping and dear heaven

deer hopping on the river rock.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...