Sunday, December 20, 2020


Aaron and Andee just came over. It went well, except that Hank annoyed Aaron almost the entire time they were together. They brought sweet gifts, metaphorically and actually. I guess they were mostly Andee's ideas. She's an excellent baker and cook and person.

I am watching Ear Biscuits. They make me happy. I started it before A and A came over. I drank a shot of gin right after they left, then helped Mom outside then made a G and T and I'm about half done.

I saw an ad for Honey, 1 million dollar giveaway. I am entering because I want a lot of money.

Mom talked to A and A a lot and it was a bit embarrassing. It is difficult to talk about anything that matters to anyone. Aaron did. He talked about physics and magnets. But what he really cares about is the process of understanding, living a good life with good priorities, scientists and philosophers, learning and practicing and living 'processes and theories and methods'. Like Lonergan. Thales... Faraday, Planck, etc.

I'm buzzed. Rgett and Link talk about their families and holidays.

The honey money was only for buying things online, so I'm not doing it.

I should be working at IRS in the next few weeks.

Mom and I will probably make eggnog in an hour or two.

I'll drink some with rum.

I think we will watch Wallander (Swedish). Or A Very Murray Christmas.

We will eat pork tamales with 5 day old chili. Ancient family recipe... die, or fly to the beaches and fly away on waters to the world over and free children like manatees or porpoises and mammals who live forever, son, Are you okay?

a vacation in my mind

permanent. Joy... divide your time equallly and enjoy the ready made free choices of your home and loved persons...

the end

i am sorry

you know

bye bye

love greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...