Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hello diary. is 2 - 24 - 2021 ~ 12:37



 I got up about 11, o' 4 or 5. I hear "A Song about Holding Hands" by Gregor. It's nice. Now is "Lady of the Ark" by Kyle craft. it's better. i put irish cream in my milky coffee. i like it. i wanted to feel lighter. i guess. i did the last few standing poses alone, cuz Jan called my mom. she talks on the porch.      i touched my self a lot. it's insane, irresponsible, hellish and makes me more of an animal then the eternal me, who i can be, the best me.   okay. talk to Aaron. and Andee. i'll take a bath in a bit. by One, it's 12:45. my mom wants to make fajitas before i go to work today. i leave at 3, stay til 12:30 or 00:30. yesterday i made kald burn on tappedout. "work" is very boring. there are a few girls i kind of like. i only talked to one lady, a couple sentences. Stay, Leave, C Ya.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...