Thursday, February 25, 2021

 weird, mom left for a baseball game about 5 minits ago. i haven't been alone like this for a while. it rained a bit.  not sure what to do, youtube on tv, asmr. fish eye pinot grigio and zevia root beer and bombay sapphire . . . . i feel something. like a freight train stuck between 2 black holes, with nearly infinite force in almost every Direction, but i'm going as slowly as possible.     Am i going ,  Whrere'm i going ? - for about 2 weeks, i've been picking my left nostril and it's been bleeding, then i pick the dry blood. it's kinda fun. . . . i don't know . . . .    i kinda like my handwrithing ... ha. i keep adding letters. my writing style feels to reflect very my self. . . i giess. i'm im paired. i haven't been real drunk since october i think. it is sick or how .

The End

p.s. for a soothing backgraound   [ blissful ]   i watched or mostly heard Goodnight Moon ASMR's Concord video. I wanted to play Winter Travels next and it autoplayed, it's a few minutes in . . . i wonter if summer trip to oregon will play next, i'll find it if not

now.


o yea, 1st i played, ASMR Spend the Day With Me.

capital w ,   o   Well





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...