Wednesday, July 29, 2020

It's 05:59 ,  July twenty ninth ,  two thousand twenty A. D.

I've been having some crazy, specific dreams for about a week. I've wanted to write about some. I mostly just enjoy them, but they take some effort to remember, like Mitch Hedberg, go cart, land lord. Tiffany just stayed for 5 days. That was interesting and a bit tiring. We watched some good movies. I stayed up late, like after 11. We walked at the Colorado River Refuge and Barton Creek Mall. We drove around a lot. Got dinners out. Dinner is weird word. This Is My Dinner by Mark Kozelek. I love the name Kozelek. And Kozilek....

I guess I want to go back to sleep. I get constipated often but had a nice Shirt yesterday. / wheezy w

Reference refferrringggg


Okay, i should be done




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...