Friday, July 10, 2020

12:15 p m 2020-7-9th Thursday

just about to go do a bit more concrete with Aaron

spent an hour gettin' ready. I'm kinda nervous. i wonder

what he will ask me. What would I say about my

classes, botany? What do i say to Andee? I want to

say I did the soil test. I don't really know about it,

. . What to do. I saw on facebook that Alex got

hit by a car. I did not repsond to that. Alex sent

me a song by Baird, Claire de Lune. I responded.

I sent him Locust Toybox, Eyelid Recording.

I need to get ready to go now, Later You.

   -   I wonder how hard I will work today, probably not

as much as a week ago. Mom and I were just

looking at old stuff of me and my bros. I feel

almost I'm in the Past, almost like I'm someone else.

   This was nice to write, Good exercise . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...