Sunday, July 5, 2020


I confess, what upsets me the most is how I am dealing with my classes. How I don't want to do anything. Feel lazy, confusingly tired. Indescribable pains, my body yellin' a healing of a natural and profound kind, inescapable kindness, bursting mercy and passion, for what, ever i don't really know, bluish . .  making love fun ,  noxious ,  expressive joint pain , selfish night living Hell Hobble in to my daywork of glow greed and sloth. Chronic inflammation, total abusive addiction . . recycle . . long over due ,  rescue ,  please , nice , person . .

it is how and What I am ' doing with my life '

guilt, sorry, mom, Ellen, Aaron

Liar, cheat, fake, homeless, loneliness, give up, open to interpretation

hello, life, trees, lands, chemicals, suns, moons, earths

stars

space

time

i am and

the end

have a glass of delicious safe watery

wetness

help my friend

Just at least

and I am the end

they will



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...