Sunday, June 14, 2020


Hi, how are you? What is it doing? I want to type this diary entry more coherently or something. I am listening to All the Best, Isaac Hayes by Mark Kozelek. I was feeling anxious a bit ago. I only slept about 6 hours. The song Calgary is funny [:

Mom is lying on her bed. We did a bit of outside work. She's making Tandoori Chicken for the first time . . . I like that sentence.

School is going okay. I guess I will plan a vegetable garden. Maybe I will build it too. Maybe Aaron will help. Maybe I will start a good career or life plan in the next year.

Winnipeg is wonderful too. I want to share it on facebook. He talks about racial injustice.

I'm gonna text this album to Alex. I just did.

I really want to go somewhere today. Just drive to a park or store.

My right forearm started feeling sore a few minutes ago. I feel a long isolated sore muscle in the middle on top. It's kind of weird. I wonder what I did.

I hear all these words about Canada, and I was just looing at photos of Lights Poxleitner. I wonder what reminded me of her.

I'm gonna drink some water now.

It's crazy. Some people write letters to Mark and they become parts of his songs [@:

okay, i love you all, bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...