Sunday, May 31, 2020

       The Christ will fall

our bodies open to Mystery

____________________________

31 - 5 - 2020          14:20

Hi. I've been drinking white wine, Headwaters - Chenin

Blanc, Fall Creek. I've had like 2 classes... glassses.

and a Cayman Jack Marg. And tea. I watched

Your mom's house and Dr. Drew after dark, episode 68.

Now I'm watching 2 Bears 1 Cave; it's okay. Ridiculous.

it is 8 minutes 20 seconds in. I feel like floating

Rocks, Weeds, Algae - is that PluRal? I'm a BuRble

a Planet Sink, a Goat Frog Belly Volcano Cossack

ChuRn Field Gravel Loam Exploding Eyeball Slo mo

6 Pound Pizza, Galactic Steak, Cosmic Meat Ball

, the type of meat ball... Falling head - A Human

     well...    I like Trees.

O.K.   I'll Quit.   I am nervous about Zooming with

       Soil People  tomorrow. Maybe the internet Dies..


I recycle a stout glass bottle, first Step

I Pee sitting down     " My dad is dead "

" My step dad is dead "   " Being dead must be fun "

I don't know what I'm trying to do

I don't know if I'm trying

Sorry... I look like an Antelope
 
      I wish.

Talent Slack.  Talents Lack

The Skill TRee.  I wish SharP Mind

Taking Chance, Getting Practical

under a Rock, earth worm, A 6 by 6 image

Reconscruction... 25 words tell us who

Gets by... how,  why,  now,  eternal

Process,  Progress,  Safe - Hairy - Veiny


Total ,  Toledo ,  Vassal

Polonius ,  Pink Finger ,  Soul of Lite

15:20






No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...