Monday, May 18, 2020

Hi, journal 18 - 5 - 20


Hi. i am another journal page
welcome to me
that was a really nice movie.
i kind of admire her. wiig did full frontal
i wanna do whatever i want without consequences that stop me doing what i want
i wanna million dollars
i want an easy job that i like, or a good job that i love, or not job and i just work on what is most needed or most good for the future

i just go in the hot tub at about 4 pm. it was hot as hell. it worries me a bit. i get in very slowly. i did not dunk my whole head.
i feel kinda loose and tired
i still want alcohol
mom and i moved recycling and i saw a cayman jack bottle cap. it made me smile.

i was listening to bill baird because i heard the song Dallas by Silver Jews and it has crazy lyrics so i googled it and saw bill baird's cover.
then i spotified baird and listened to Flower Children's Children's Children
pretty good... now i hear related music, this is Mirror's Edge by Moon Duo... it is nice enough.
i am only one journal page today, so a few more lines. I love you so much. I love myself.
i just made myself tear up. I am speaking from the voice of Greg now, Greg the human... this journal page has no name.
It is good - mom and i plan to bake frozen alaskan cod, that is now thawing, and spanish rice. that may be all.
What will this last line be?  Now is Mixer by Nap Eyes .... i got my Jesus . . . i try more than before . . .    o k   I will talk to you soon, hope you have a better life . . a better mind , all ways  . . . .










No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...