Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Hej. It's almost 4, morning. May 19th, 2020 A. D.

An episode of Sleep with Me just started. I seem to be addicted to video and audio from the internet, mostly people. I should sleep.

I hear my own voice, sometimes loud. I seem to think or feel Special Good words and sounds. I am unsure what I really mean now.

I am sat on my bed facin' my desk. I just peed in my water bottle. I've done that several times, early mornings. Just seems easy. I was very anxious last afternoon. I felt like I have felt a lot of times, when home alone, nothing but future... maybe.

I want to have a plan, a structure, a purpose, a focus: Do the most good. My body rejects. Millions of chemicals, inflamation, Neural Paths
Mental dis-ease, Regretful patterns and habits.

I almost like this fatigue, losing sleep and function and control. I love God, Them, I want to Live with my spouse.

  H E 
A L 
T H 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...