Wednesday, May 20, 2020


Hey, how are you ?

I feel very wierd.... I mistyped weird.

I did not sleep much again. Hank got on my bed. I got in the guest bed. I almost went to sleep. I was too excited and aroused... I'm sorry to you, to us. I will do better.

I walked on the road just after dawn

I was again obsessed by Magic Cards,

you can see the new kinds of cards I typed on my 'maybe something' blog.

Making mechanics and fitting into the rest of the game is like solving puzzles, kind of fun or challenging or consuming...

Mom just left to see JananDoug

I drank Malbec this morning

still some mixed with my coffee

i know

                i   have made my self inane... i  meant insane

what else for me to do now.

I wait for Bob Crone to fix siding. I am a bit nervous   and  also  calm


like i was saying in my last post, these words keep flooding my mind. I feel i need to share them, something must be done, this is what i am meant to do... maybe


maybe it is like scizophrenia. no one knows why some thoughts and ideas come to or from some One person

or why they do not. And take action, become who they will be.


I Know This Much Is True is a pretty nice show.

i'm going to add some more series to my list of favourites

love you

later

- greg

10:21 a.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...