Thursday, May 21, 2020


random letters from ki, bord:   G.enerous  R.estop  E.ngineers
                                                        J.ealously  U.nderestimate  Y.ou


Here, Nao.      The den. 139 Michele Drive  Bastrop, TX

13:09  Thursday  May 21st 2020 A.D.

    Listen to Colleen .   She's french; I think

her name is Celeste or pretty close, not that.

it is Pretty   Like Sun and clouds, water, Plants,

Life, Free time... People who think... and of

People and ALL God.  Why God? Reason is

God is the reason Why Anything, the one treu

reality and truth and Necessity ,  Begin , Create


What Should I do. I got a Census job; I start

ACC online, Soil, Agriculture, sustainable,

in 10 days. ... My Love is Green, Like You.

I plan to see Alex and Kelly Cadle this weekend.

I will text him to set a time, now.

Mom wants to go to Walmart today. Pool Filters

I want to get out. I am worn out from diggin' and

axin' roots. Also texted Andee, We want

to do dinner and a movie soon ... in the next MontH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry is ghostly and tired of health.

You are all I want to think of. Snow washes the dove's back. The name brand snack chip, I am broke out of love. I thought I asked polite...